Philanthropic Programs: The Foundation has continuing programs in the following areas:
- MEDICAL EXPENSES
- Our "Earl Aman Courage Fund" provides assistance or equipment to those military-aircrew veterans/families in "need" for medically-related extraordinary expenses;
- CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
- Our HAND (Helping Achieve Normal Development) Fund provides assistance for therapeutic riding programs and other therapeutic activities for military-dependent children with anatomical, physiological or mental deficits;
- TROOP SUPPORT
- The TROOP SUPPORT 9/11 Terrorism Memorial Fund provides financial assistance, 529-College Savings Accounts and/or material support to surviving family-members of those, since 9/11/01, military-aircrew personnel lost or injured in the War on Terror; and, assist military units performing humanitarian activities worldwide;
- Other philanthropic projects that the Board determines are consistent with the AWCF's tax-exempt purposes. The AWCF welcomes learning of new ways to assist Our Military's members, veterans and families in need.